Thursday 26 March 2015

Snowy Golden Wedding Anniversary Gift...


 On this cold and cosy day, I thought it would be nice to share a snowy commission I made a while ago. This is an A4 paper cut commissioned to give as a gift for a parents golden wedding anniversary, in gold of course. It includes the church they married in, a representation of the happy couple and their cake on the day, a few special places and some gorgeous little pigs! Not forgetting the snow to make the day complete.
Please forgive the photos, it is very hard to photograph shiny gold!


If you are interested in a commission please email me at emma@emma-daniels.co.uk to have a chatty about it. 

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with this Snowy Golden Wedding Anniversary Gift. It is way too appealing to me and I am definitely going to make it for my sister’s first anniversary party. She will be hosting a vintage party at the domestic party venue Houston.

    ReplyDelete