Thursday 3 February 2011

Emma Bridgewater competition...

these are my designs which i entered into an Emma Bridgewater competition in order to celebrate their 25 years in business...
i managed to win, and spent my prize on a trip to Paris and a stay in London!
this is mainly for Sally, my very stylish auntie, who asked to see the winning pieces...


my design for the Emma Bridgewater competition


my design for the Emma Bridgewater competition


my design for the Emma Bridgewater competition (with union jack detail)


my design for the Stoke on Trent section of competition

4 comments:

  1. Wow Em - no wonder you won! Amazing designs - I love the way the Union Jack bursts out through the candles - and the mug with the bunting is just perfect - when can I buy some of this merchandise? I want to own an Emma Daniels original. I have a very strong feeling that one day soon I'll be shopping in London and I'll see your art for sale.
    Have you set up an Etsy shop yet? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the very kind words, i'm glad your a fan :)
    i haven't had a chance to set up an etsy shop yet, it's my last year at uni, so getting pretty manic!
    when i finish in the summer i will get my act together and start selling
    i'll keep you updated
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. did this ever go into production? it looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Stephanie,

    Thank you, these designs did not go into production unfortunately, but i do have a little etsy shop now :)

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/emmarosedaniels?ref=si_shop

    ReplyDelete