Thursday 1 March 2012

'thank you mum' paper cut mothers day card...

this is my first of a handful of cards i am designing for mothers day this year.

thankfully this is a fun task for me, as i happen to think my mum is awesome.

mums do so much for us, just to keep us alive, let alone to make us feel happy and safe, and eventually to keep us on the straight and narrow!

we should all show our thanks somehow...


'mum, thank you for looking after me'





yours for £8

if you are interested in a paper cut mothers day card (which can later be framed) please keep an eye out on my blog and etsy as more will be coming soon. OR if you have an idea of what you want, why not get one commissioned? if you have any questions please email me at  
emma@emma-daniels.co.uk 


No comments:

Post a Comment